To our Co West Transportation family,
While the impact of the coronavirus has affected all of us, Co West Transportation, home of Telluride Express, Alpine Express and Go Alpine remains committed to operating and providing safe and reliable 24 hour transportation services to and from Montrose, Telluride, Denver, Hayden, Steamboat, Gunnison, Crested Butte, Grand Junction, Durango and the surrounding areas.
Now, more than ever, your safety is our top priority and we wanted to share some of the practices we have implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Specialized cleaning practices are in place along with the use of electrostatic sprayers to meet or exceed CDC guidelines.
- Touch points are sanitized before and after each ride.
- Face coverings required for drivers and passengers, with the exception of children under the age of two.
- Face coverings available on board.
- Hand sanitizer available on board.
- Limiting unrelated households on shared rides based on vehicle size/capacity.
- Daily wellness and temperature checks are performed at the start of each shift for all Co West Transportation Employees.
- Co West Transportation employees are subject to regularly scheduled antibody testing.
Our continued diligence has allowed for continuity of service, while providing the necessary safe work environment for our team and ultimately you, the public. We look forward to confidently welcoming you aboard this season.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out, we are here for you. Thank you for your patronage, understanding and patience during this time.
Landon E Ogilvie